Gain the skills and confidence needed to develop visually appealing and effective dashboards with Power BI!
You are a data analysts/scientists who is passionate about data visualization that may find it challenging to create dashboards that are not only visually appealing but also user friendly and well-received by their audience.
• Data Visualization & Dashboards
• Power BI
• Data & Power BI Layout
• Dashboard - Part 1
• Dashboard - Part 2
• Dashboard - Part 3
• Optional Hands-on Project
• Explore sample data set in raw form
• Load sample data set into Power BI
• Overview of the basic layout of Power BI
• Write the narrative of the data analysis - this will help drive the structure of the dashboard
• Discuss the DATAcated Chart Selector Guide and sketch the dashboard on paper
• Design the dashboard directly in Power BI
• Leverage the DATAcated Visual Best Practices Checklist
• Publish or save the dashboard• Publish or save the dashboard
Thank you for this easy to understand and easy to implement data visualization best practices.
Really loved the course. It is well constructed and covers the content extremely well. All in all exactly what I was looking for from the course and loved the case studies as well. Pointing us to Makeover Monday is a great touch.
I found the course incredibly useful Kate, I particularly was pleased with the fact that we could download additional resources such as the checklist.
Kate Strachnyi is the Founder of DATAcated, providing brand amplification for companies focused on artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and data science. She’s also the founder of the DATAcated Circle – a community of data professionals and hub for courses on data visualization best practices, data storytelling, and dashboarding. She’s delivered several courses on data storytelling, dashboard techniques and visual best practices. Additionally, Kate is the host of the DATAcated Conference and the DATAcated On Air Podcast. Kate was appointed a LinkedIn Top Voice of Data Science & Analytics in 2018 & 2019. She’s the mother of two girls and enjoys running ultra-marathons and obstacle course races.
If you have any other questions about DATAcated Membership & Courses, you can contact support.