Gain the skills and confidence needed to develop visually appealing and effective dashboards with Python (Plotly | Dash)
• Data Visualization & Dashboards
• Intro to Excel Dashboards
• Dashboard 1: Pivot Charts
• Bonus! Chapter 2: Regular Charts
• Bonus! Chapter 3: Quickie Charts
• Optional Hands-on Project
• Explore sample data set in raw form
• Load sample data set into Python (Plotly | Dash)
• Overview of the basic layout of Python (Plotly | Dash)
• Write the narrative of the data analysis - this will help drive the structure of the dashboard
• Discuss the DATAcated Chart Selector Guide and sketch the dashboard on paper
• Design the dashboard directly in Python (Plotly | Dash)
• Leverage the DATAcated Visual Best Practices Checklist
• Publish or save the dashboard
If for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, send us an email and we’ll refund your purchase, no questions asked.
Thank you for this easy to understand and easy to implement data visualization best practices.
Really loved the course. It is well constructed and covers the content extremely well. All in all exactly what I was looking for from the course and loved the case studies as well. Pointing us to Makeover Monday is a great touch.
I found the course incredibly useful Kate, I particularly was pleased with the fact that we could download additional resources such as the checklist.
Hey there! I'm Avery Smith - the founder of Snow Data Science and I'll be your instructor for this course. I'm an innovative data scientist dedicated to finding insights in data as well as teaching and educating others in data analytics! I freelance as a data scientist on the side helping businesses bring machine learning to their field. I make custom visuals, forecasting algorithms, interactive dashboards, and more!
If you have any other questions about DATAcated Membership & Courses, you can contact support.