Gain the skills and confidence needed to develop visually appealing and effective dashboards with Excel!
You're a data analysts/scientists who is passionate about data visualization and may find it challenging to create dashboards that are not only visually appealing but also user friendly and well-received by your audience.
• Data Visualization & Dashboards
• Intro to Excel Dashboards
• Dashboard 1: Pivot Charts
• Bonus! Chapter 2: Regular Charts
• Bonus! Chapter 3: Quickie Charts
• Optional Hands-on Project
• Explore sample data set in raw form
• Load sample data set into Excel
• Overview of the basic layout of Excel
• Write the narrative of the data analysis - this will help drive the structure of the dashboard
• Discuss the DATAcated Chart Selector Guide and sketch the dashboard on paper
• Design the dashboard directly in Excel
• Leverage the DATAcated Visual Best Practices Checklist
• Publish or save the dashboard
Thank you for this easy to understand and easy to implement data visualization best practices.
Really loved the course. It is well constructed and covers the content extremely well. All in all exactly what I was looking for from the course and loved the case studies as well. Pointing us to Makeover Monday is a great touch.
I found the course incredibly useful Kate, I particularly was pleased with the fact that we could download additional resources such as the checklist.
Ann K. Emery is an internationally-acclaimed speaker who equips organizations to get their data out of dusty spreadsheets and into real-world conversations. Each year, she delivers over 100 keynotes, workshops, and webinars with the aim of equipping organizations to visualize data more effectively. She has been invited to speak in 30 states and 10 countries; 4,400 people have enrolled in her online training academy; and she has consulted to 200 organizations, including the United Nations, Center for Disease Control, and Harvard University.
If you have any other questions about DATAcated Membership & Courses, you can contact support.