Gain the skills and confidence needed to develop visually appealing and effective dashboards with Amazon QuickSight!
You're a data analysts/scientists who is passionate about data visualization and may find it challenging to create dashboards that are not only visually appealing but also user friendly and well-received by your audience.
• Data Visualization & Dashboards
• Intro to Excel Dashboards
• Dashboard 1: Pivot Charts
• Bonus! Chapter 2: Regular Charts
• Bonus! Chapter 3: Quickie Charts
• Optional Hands-on Project
• Explore sample data set in raw form
• Load sample data set into Amazon Quicksight
• Overview of the basic layout of Amazon Quicksight
• Write the narrative of the data analysis - this will help drive the structure of the dashboard
• Discuss the DATAcated Chart Selector Guide and sketch the dashboard on paper
• Design the dashboard directly in Amazon Quicksight
• Leverage the DATAcated Visual Best Practices Checklist
• Publish or save the dashboard
Thank you for this easy to understand and easy to implement data visualization best practices.
Really loved the course. It is well constructed and covers the content extremely well. All in all exactly what I was looking for from the course and loved the case studies as well. Pointing us to Makeover Monday is a great touch.
I found the course incredibly useful Kate, I particularly was pleased with the fact that we could download additional resources such as the checklist.
Hey there! I'm Dr Sophie Acker and I'll be your instructor for this course. I am VP of Product And Business Intelligence in a MedTech start-up. Dentist by training, I fell in love with Data in my late 30s after working in product and marketing. And since then I just can’t stop! I am super excited to teach you the ins and outs of Amazon QuickSight. Get - Set - Go!
If you have any other questions about DATAcated Membership & Courses, you can contact support.