Gain the skills and confidence needed to develop visually appealing and effective dashboards with DOMO!
• Data Visualization & Dashboards
• Intro to Excel Dashboards
• Dashboard 1: Pivot Charts
• Bonus! Chapter 2: Regular Charts
• Bonus! Chapter 3: Quickie Charts
• Optional Hands-on Project
• Explore sample data set in raw form
• Load sample data set into DOMO
• Overview of the basic layout of DOMO
• Write the narrative of the data analysis - this will help drive the structure of the dashboard
• Discuss the DATAcated Chart Selector Guide and sketch the dashboard on paper
• Design the dashboard directly in DOMO
• Leverage the DATAcated Visual Best Practices Checklist
• Publish or save the dashboard
If for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, send us an email and we’ll refund your purchase, no questions asked.
Thank you for this easy to understand and easy to implement data visualization best practices.
Really loved the course. It is well constructed and covers the content extremely well. All in all exactly what I was looking for from the course and loved the case studies as well. Pointing us to Makeover Monday is a great touch.
I found the course incredibly useful Kate, I particularly was pleased with the fact that we could download additional resources such as the checklist.
Having spent the past decade-plus driving, measuring, and analyzing results for many advertisers, I developed a passion for data, reporting, and analysis. With that passion, I decided to found an independent consultancy with a vision to help businesses use data to make decisions. Over the years I have noticed that too often, people who are responsible for managing digital campaigns spend lots of time pulling data, and they actually spend very little time managing campaigns.
I'm using my experience in marketing and technology in order to make marketers' lives easier. Such brands for which I have managed data strategy, technology implementation and/or media campaigns include Soccer.com, Crown & Caliber, Carhartt, The Home Depot, Havertys Furniture, Floor & Decor, OTHRSource, Kool Smiles, Liberty Medical, Hoveround, Piedmont Urgent Care, Travelzoo, and Navy Federal Credit Union.
I have held leadership roles at both Response Mine Interactive and Look-Listen where among many things, I helped build a digital media department, automated internal and client reporting, turned around a publicly-traded company, and mentored many individuals starting their careers in digital media & analytics.
When I'm not working I enjoy cooking, watching sports and spending time with my beautiful family. I live in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA with my wife Michelle, our sons Mason and Jaden, and our 50-lb black Labrador Retriever mix named Rallo.
If you have any other questions about DATAcated Membership & Courses, you can contact support.