Gain the skills and confidence needed to develop visually appealing and effective dashboards with TIBCO Spotfire!
• Data Visualization & Dashboards
• Intro to Excel Dashboards
• Dashboard 1: Pivot Charts
• Bonus! Chapter 2: Regular Charts
• Bonus! Chapter 3: Quickie Charts
• Optional Hands-on Project
• Explore sample data set in raw formLoad sample data set into TIBCO Spotfire
• Overview of the basic layout of TIBCO Spotfire
• Write the narrative of the data analysis - this will help drive the structure of the dashboard
• Discuss the DATAcated Chart Selector Guide and sketch the dashboard on paper
• Design the dashboard directly in TIBCO Spotfire
• Leverage the DATAcated Visual Best Practices Checklist
• Publish or save the dashboard
Thank you for this easy to understand and easy to implement data visualization best practices.
Really loved the course. It is well constructed and covers the content extremely well. All in all exactly what I was looking for from the course and loved the case studies as well. Pointing us to Makeover Monday is a great touch.
I found the course incredibly useful Kate, I particularly was pleased with the fact that we could download additional resources such as the checklist.
Data Scientist at TIBCO Software (also known as Dr. Spotfire). Neil specializes in data visualization and business analytics. He uses the full suite of TIBCO’s Analytics portfolio to deliver unique solutions to industry’s biggest challenges. Outside of the software, Neil takes a special interest in operationalizing analytics across organizations at multiple levels, and in fostering user engagement. In his free time, Neil enjoys hiking with his dog, live music, and playing pinball!
The course is for data analysts / data scientists that work with data and want to improve their data storytelling skills.
Yes, there is a Circle community in which you can ask questions. In this group you can interact with both the instructor and the other participants.
Courses are entirely on-demand, which means you can learn at your own pace. You can begin the course whenever you like, and there are no deadlines to complete it, as long as you are a member of the DATAcated Circle.
We want you to be satisfied, so all purchases can be refunded within 30 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a purchase, you can request a refund.
In addition to purchasing this course, you’re becoming an DATAcated Circle Member which gives you access to our private community, exclusive live events and access to our entire library of other data courses!
If you have any other questions about DATAcated Membership & Courses, you can contact support.